Caster Mod Packs
- "Canyon Chaos" by: Kevin Hutchins
- "Dirty" by: Phil G. Hogue
- "Furious Fray" by: Kevin Hutchins
- "Liam What Liam" by: M.M.R. (Meowmix)
- "Rogue Rendezvous" by: Kevin Hutchins
- "Silent Shadows" by: Kevin Hutchins
- "Trials" by: Xeno
To install these mods, just unzip the package and put the folder named "mods" inside of the Caster data folder. Mac users CTRL-click on the Caster application and choose "Show Package Contents".
The resulting path to the file called "mods.txt" should then be something like "C:\Program Files\Caster\data\mods\mods.txt" or the equivalent on Mac or Linux.
How to Make Mods for Caster
Content and Additional Resources
Several Original Models and Animation Files Used in Caster
The external tools used to make content for Caster are:
- Milkshape 3D (simple 3d modeling and animation program)
- LithUnwrap (for applying a texture to a model)
- GIMP (for making the textures)
Thanks and happy modding!